I won’t fail if I say that today every child on the World know the what means the word “Covid”.
Since 2020, the entire world community has plunged into the fight against this virus, which continues to mutate and harm not only health, but also the global economy.
As is often the case, there is a simple answer to the difficult question: “How to deal with Covid and its consequences?”. The answer is – that It is necessary to interact with the virus in a natural way, and not fight with chemical drugs and injections.
As it turned out, a simple plant helps from a dangerous virus, plant names Cannabis. Let’s take a look at the latest research that explains exactly how Cannabis helps in the treatment and prevention of Covid-19.
1. Targeting Cannabinoid Signaling in the Immune System: “High”-ly Exciting Questions, Possibilities, and Challenges
2. Cannabis and Autoimmunity: Possible Mechanisms of Action
3. SARS-CoV2 induced respiratory distress: Can cannabinoids be added to anti-viral therapies to reduce lung inflammation?
4. Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response
5. Effect of cannabidiol on apoptosis and cellular interferon and interferon-stimulated gene responses to the SARS-CoV-2 genes ORF8, ORF10 and M protein https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.11.475901v1
6. Cannabis compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory activity in vitro in COVID-19-related inflammation in lung epithelial cells and pro-inflammatory activity in macrophages
7. A new ESI-LC/MS approach for comprehensive metabolic profiling of phytocannabinoids in Cannabis
8. Pathological inflammation in patients with COVID-19: a key role for monocytes and macrophages
9.Cannabis terapéutico y COVID-19: entre el oportunismo y la infoxicación
10.How Cannabis-Based Therapeutics Could Help Fight COVID Inflammation