General dosage principles
It’s important to remember that when it comes to CBD, there is no one acceptable dose that works for everyone. The dosage varies from person to person depending on the various facts.
There are a number of facts to consider when calculating the ideal CBD dosage. Some of these factors can play a very important role in your CBD application, namely:
- your diagnosis / disease
- the severity of the disease
- your body’s response to CBD
- your weight
- sensitivity to your body’s cannabis chemistry (which includes any other medicine you may be taking)
So how much CBD should I take?
Based on the instructions in the article, we recommend gradually increasing the dose until you achieve the desired results. Every person is unique and their response to CBD is also unique.
Step-by-step increase method
- Leinow and Birnbaum recommend in their book CBD: “A Patient’s Guide to Medical Cannabis”, starting with a micro dose, a standard dose, or even a macro dose, depending on the type of symptoms.
- Find your body weight in the left column of the table below. If it falls between the stated values, use an approximate value as a guide.
- Start with the lowest daily dosage according to Step 1. This is your starting dosage. Keep it for one week.
- Listen to your body and take notes. If necessary, you can increase the dose until the next step, then keep the same dose for one week, and so on. The drops do not have to be taken all at once. It is recommended to split the drops into morning, afternoon and evening. (or morning-evening)
- If you notice any negative reactions, reduce the dose. This is not about constantly increasing the dose, but about finding the ideal dose. Due to the biphasic effect, both too small and too large a dose will be less effective.
- Once you find a suitable dosage, stick to it. From now on, this will be your target dosage.
0.5 to 20 mg CBD One Time Per Day (CBD / Dose / Day) – The microdose recommended for the following conditions:
- Sleep disturbances such as insomnia
- Migraines and other types of headaches
- Mood swings
- Nausea and climacteric symptoms
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress and anxiety
- Metabolic disorders
For a micro dose, we recommend our CBD 600mg oil. 1 full pipette of oil contains 20 mg of CBD.
10 mg to 100 mg CBD / dose / day. The standard dose is used for conditions such as:
- Chronic pain
- Autoimmune disorders
- Lyme disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
For a standard dose, we recommend our 600mg or 3000mg CBD oil. 1 full pipette of 600mg CBD oil contains 20mg of CBD and 1 full pipette of CBD oil 3000mg contains 100mg of CBD.
For the convenience of calculating the dosage, a dosimeter is made on each pipette.
A macrodose contains the largest range of 50 mg to 800 mg CBD / dose / day.
This dose is usually used for:
- Liver disease
Don’t take too much CBD. It is important to note that cannabis therapy often works on a less is more principle. If you are not getting the results you want from a high dosage, we recommend that you consider decreasing it rather than increasing it. This method has helped many patients find their optimal dosage, i.e. the best dosage to treat their particular condition at that particular moment. But remember that you may need to make some adjustments in the course of treatment after a certain time.